Not for very long, but Alexandra is standing on her own. The first time she did it was last Tuesday night. Teri and I were in the kitchen talking and all of a sudden Alexandra is standing up in the middle of floor. I couldn't believe it! Then she did it again on Wednesday morning. This morning we were in the bathroom and she stood for about 10 seconds. She doesn't do it all the time. Just whenever she feels like it. I guess the next thing is taking a few steps while standing. She is growing up so quickly. We are hoping we can get her potty trained before the baby comes in September.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yay for Alexandra. Gage turned one last week, and has yet to stand alone!! (That's okay though, he gets into enough just crawling. I'm not too anxious to see what mischief he can get into when he learns how to walk!!)
Post a Comment