**************************************************
Surprise! We posted the ultrasound picture this morning, not telling ANYONE. We wanted to see how long it would take for the word to spread.
We figured out that I was pregnant this week. I was joking with Tim last week that I was pregnant because I was being forgetful and wanted to eat chocolate all the time. Just like I was when I was pregnant with Alexandra. I was at the $1 store on Monday getting some Valentine's treats and as I was checking out there was a pregnancy test, so I threw it on the conveyor belt, thinking "yeah right." But it was only a $1 loss if it was negative. I took it Monday night without telling Tim. It came up positive instantly. I didn't tell Tim. I was going to wait until Valentine's Day and give him the stick as his present. But I only lasted about 24 hours. I told him on Tuesday night. He said we should go to the store and buy a "real" test, not a cheap one. Instead, I called the Dr. on Wednesday to make an appointment. They told me that I HAD to come in and talk to a Dr. because of the medications that I take. I have taken these same medications with all 3 other pregnancies and have been fine but they still wanted me to come in. So I got an appointment for Thursday. I ended up taking Sophie and Alexandra with me because Tim had a meeting that he couldn't get out of, that was the same time as my appointment. While I was in with the nurse I asked if the Dr. could "check me" because I had no idea if I was "for sure" pregnant or how for along I was. They kindly checked me and yep there was a baby and a heartbeat and I am about 9 1/2 weeks along! Wow! That part shocked me. So my due date for this little one is September 16th. We are excited. I have felt that we would have one more, I have felt that way ever since Alexandra was born. Tim kept saying that 3 was a nice round number for our family, but he knew that we would be having one more too.





13 comments:
Congratulations!!! What an exciting week for you guys.
Congratulations! Now you have caught up with the rest of us.
WOW!!!! That is awesome, congrats!!!
Yay britt...I just called mom and got all the details. I'm glad you are having another one. that was a total shock to me that's for sure. I'm happy though for you. I was telling that you are a super good mommy. your kids are lucky to have you. Do you want another girl? I hope you do have another one. love you :)
This was a surprise... you are a pretty good secret keeper though, I am not sure I can trust you...just kidding I am super excited for you and your growing family!
What!!?? Nevermind I'm just going to have to call you guys!
HOORAY! How exciting to have another one close to Alexandra so they can be buddies!
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling good. I can't believe you are already 9 1/2 weeks. :o)
Dad told me on Friday, but I still can't believe it! I'm so excited!
Congratulations! Good luck with it all!
WOW! Now I really feel out of the loop. That is AWESOME!! Congratulations. I am so happy for you.
Brittany, congratulations! I just saw the good news and I am so happy for you. Good luck with your pregnancy.
CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment