Alexandra fell out of her crib last night. Poor little girl. Tim laid her down, turned around and was talking to Caden. She stood up and reached out for Tim, but he didn't see her and she fell.
We were worried about her this morning. She was breathing funny (but she also has a cold so we didn't know if that was the problem) and it looked like her neck was swollen. But she was crawling around. So I took her to the Minor Injury Clinic (after talking to an advice nurse.) She was fine! We just needed to make sure though. They were more worried about her runny nose than her falling 4 feet. Luckily babies are still pretty bendable and don't remember all the horrible things that happen to them when they are little! (Like shots, falling off the bed and being stepped on by older siblings).
The crib was still at the highest setting last night. So this morning the crib was lowered down after I got back from the Dr.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
A little scare
Posted by
brittany doll
at
2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OHHHH NOOO! I am so sorry that cold if from Asher. I was so irresponsible in getting together with everyone that day. I hope it doesn't get as bad as his has and still is. We are dipping into 4 weeks for his sicknesses.
Post a Comment