Yes, this is Brittany's husband Tim. I was the one how accidentally deleted the photos as previously mentioned below. I feel terrible. But I feel worse about how I treated her after I realized I messed up. I said some hurtful things and didn't take the blame like I should have. I feel even more worse after reading the nice things she said about me in the second post below.
So in an attempt to make amends, I've temporarily hijacked her blog to say all of the things I love and appreciate about Brittany.
First of all, she is the most loving and caring person I know. She never has a mean word to say about anyone or anything (except those in the JC Penny photo studio). She has an unconditional love for me and our children, even though we drive her to the brink of insanity.
Second, she is a hard worker. It takes a lot to run our household. Our boys are crazy, our baby is cute but demanding and me, well lets not go there. She does so much for us beyond the typical wife duties (cleaning, laundry, etc). She knows our needs, schedules, obligations and personalities. She's our resource for anything that is lost, forgotten or needs to be done. She does it all without need of recognition or praise. Except I think one of Caden's shoes is still lost.
Third, she tolerates our interests. I knew she had a mild interest in sports when I married her, but she has adapted to our obsession with sports and boy stuff in stride. Though she isn't quite a football fan yet, she is always willing to go to pretty much any ballgame, including watching old fat men play softball.
Lastly, she married me. She knew my shortcomings when we met, yet she saw past them and took a chance on me. Had she not, I might have been stuck with a toothless, overweight Giants fan.
It has been a bumpy ride for us, but the last almost nine years have been fantastic. I've learned and grown from her in so many ways. She makes me so happy. I usually don't realize it until she and the kids are out of town longer than two days.
So I'll wrap this up. I'm realizing that deleting the pictures wasn't such a bad thing, it gave me a chance to be humble and reflect upon how lucky I am to have Brittany and its not even our anniversary, Valentine's Day, her birthday or Mother's Day. She might beg to differ.




2 comments:
this is so cute it was almost worth it. These are the things you remember when you pause life and really look at the person you married and love...
Way to step up and say you're sorry brother!
Post a Comment