Sunday, November 11, 2007

Help me please, or I might cry ...

Oh wait, I already did cry. Last night all of my pictures on my computer were erased from the hard drive. I didn't realize what happened until this morning. That means all my pictures since Alexandra was born until Halloween are gone! I feel sick to my stomach and feel like I am going to throw up any minute. My only saving grace is that I have uploaded many of the pictures to Costco and Shutterfly (but not all), and I still have the pictures that are on my blog that I can download again. I kept feeling like I need to back up all of the pictures, but I never did it. (If you have any pictures of my kids please e-mail me!!)

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm SO sorry, I would die if that happened to me. I hope you can recover some of the pictures...

April J. said...

I will search I may have one or two from the girls weekend. I feel your pain! A big hug is being sent your way!

Jessica said...

That's so horrid!

Steve deleted some music off my laptop when he reformatted it, if he would have deleted pictures he might not be alive today. :(

Kati said...

We can check our photos too, I know we have some from Jana's wedding and the reunion. I'm so sorry!

Tammy said...

I think I have some of Alexandra from the pumpkin patch, I will check.

Jessica said...

i have some from aiden and the boys and the water. i will have to burn them on a CD for you.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry. I think I would feel sick to my stomach too! I hope you can recover some.