Let me start by saying that Halloween Day is becoming one of my least favorite holidays! Don't get me wrong, the candy is great ... sneaking it out of your kids' bags. Last year we ended up at the emergency room with Caden needing stitches in his forehead. This year, it seemed to be a stressful day! The kids are crazy!
Last Saturday, we skipped our ward's "Fall Fest" with trunk-or-treating and went to San Jose to see High School Musical On Ice. It was good. The boys were tired, so I think Alexandra enjoyed it more that they did. She kept waving her hands back and forth during the first half, she was asleep for the 2nd half.
Tuesday Caden had a Halloween party at preschool. I went and passed out candy to his class with Alexandra and Sophie in tow. He was a monster! If found the idea in the JoAnn's ad. So here is what he was supposed to look like ... and this is how it turned out. He freaked out when I put the green gel in his hair and he WOULD NOT let me put the green body paint any where near him.

Alexandra was our little "pretty, pretty princess" as Tinkerbell.





2 comments:
Looks like a fun filled day!!! Your kids looked adorable in their costumes.
Brittany-
Hi, this is Jessica Miles (Walton). I saw a link on Brianne's blog that said, "Brittany" (and knew it must be you) hopefully you don't mind me peeking at your blog. It is seriously the funnest blog I have ever seen! I just barely started a blog a few months ago and I am still learning. You have such a cute family. I love all your pictures!
Post a Comment