Friday, November 16, 2007

And in this corner we have Alexandra weighing in at ...

14 pounds 10 ounces!!

Yep! I took her to her Dr. Appointment on Wednesday and she is gaining weight! Nothing to worry about (even though I was never worried). She is still wearing her 3 to 6 months clothes. Even though she is 8 months now. She is such a petite little thing.

Here is a little comparison of Alexandra's weight and mine.

At birth:
6 lbs. 12 oz. - Me
8 lbs. 2 oz. - Alexandra

2 weeks:
8 lbs. 9 oz. - Me
8 lbs. 2 oz. - Alexandra

2 months:
10 lbs. 1 oz. - Me
10 lbs. 7 oz - Alexandra

4 months:
12 lbs. 4 oz - Me
12 lbs. 8 oz. - Alexandra

6 months:
13 lbs. 4 oz. - Me
13 lbs. 2 oz. - Alexandra

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Like mother like daughter! I think in general girls are just more petite.