Our friend Jeff called the other night and said he had 2 extra tickets to the A's game on Saturday. Oh yeah, they were in the Luxury Suites. We had a lot going on Saturday, but Tim really wanted to go. I started whining (a little) and said that I had only been to 2 games this year. And I pointed out how many games he had been to this year, including the BBQ Terrace, I think I should get the tickets. Tim said that I could go and bring a friend! And he said that he would watch all 3 kids. So April J. and I made our way to the game Saturday afternoon. We had a great time along with Tammy and the McKissick Family, talking and eating and watching the game. Even thought the A's lost, it was very nice and relaxing. After the game, April and I made our way over to Fenton's for some yummy ice cream and more talking. It was a great day. Thanks McKissick's for the tickets and Thanks Tim for watching the kids! It was a much needed break.




1 comment:
That sounds like such a fun retreat! I love that attending a baseball game is relaxing for you. Most women would choose a pedicure, but I think the baseball game idea was GREAT! Way to go Tim- he's earning points all over the place lately!
Post a Comment