Tim had 2 tickets for the Warriors game Friday night. So one boy got to go to the game with him while the other would get to go to Lincoln Lopez's house to play. We let the boys choose. First they both wanted to go to Lincoln's house! Then they decided that Miles would go to the game with Tim and Caden would go to Lincoln's. Caden said the prayer that night. He said "Thank you dad can go to work, thank you that Miles can go to school, and thank you that I can go to Lincoln's house." We were all busting up laughing during the prayer. -November 15, 2007
Miles was at a high school football game with Tim. One of the players had tattoos on both of his arms. Miles thought that was cool (oh great!) and told Tim that he wanted a tattoo. Tim asked him what kind of tattoo he would want and Miles replied with "SpongeBob." -November 9, 2007
Miles: "Caden Doll is my arch enemy!" -October 31, 2007
Tonight for dinner I made turkey broccoli casserole with rice. The boys always say that I make gross dinners, but tonight Miles added that "This dinner is worse than school lunch." -October 22, 2007
Tim took the boys to another football game friday night. This time it was the Concord Minutemen vs. the Dublin Gaels. So this time, Caden thought the "Minimen" were playing against the "Girls." -October 19, 2007
Last Friday, Tim took the boys to the high school football game that he was covering for the newspaper. The teams playing were the Northgate Broncos vs. the Concord Minutemen. They got to stand on the sidelines and watch the game. Caden thought it was really cool. The next day I was asking Caden about the game. I asked him if he remembered what teams played. He said, "the Boncos and the Minimen!" -September 29, 2007
Caden is learning to count. He can count to 29 with a little help (but he somehow manages to skip 16 everytime). He gets to 29 and says twenty-ten, For 30. And does the same for the rest of the numbers. Thirty-Ten = 40 Fourty-Ten = 50 Fifty-Ten = 60 and so on. -September 2007
Tim and I went out with some friends on their boats. The boys went to the babysitter's house. After we picked them up we were telling them about how Tim got flipped around on all the different tubes. Miles said "So dad, there was 2 people on the tube ... you and your KIDNEY STONE!!" -August 11, 2007
Miles' Favorite Songs
1. Backwards ~ by Rascal Flatts 2. Me & My Gang ~ by Rascal Flatts 3. Beer in Mexico ~ by Kenny Chesney 4. Don't Rock the Jukebox ~ by Alan Jackson 5. Lost In This Moment ~ by Big & Rich 6. It's 5 o'clock Somewhere ~ by Alan Jackson & Jimmy Buffet
Caden's Favorite Songs
1. Don't Rock the Jukebox ~ by Alan Jackson 2. Brand New Girlfriend ~ by Steve Holy 3. Last Dollar (Fly Away) ~ by Tim McGraw 4. All Songs by Rascal Flatts 5. Hillbilly Deluxe ~ by Brooks & Dunn
Alexandra's Favorite Songs
1. I am a Child of God 2. Teach Me to Walk in the Light 3. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star 4. Families Can Be Together Forever 5. Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree
*Blog designed from "Football Frenzy" kit from GG Digital Designs*
LOVE it. I really need to do more of this Digital scrapbooking stuff!! My sis did mine for me on my blog, it is a lot harder then I thought. Anyways, Alexandra is darling.
5 comments:
What a cutie!!! Cute layout. Wanna do some for me?!
So cute! I love how you used the buttons to make a flower, totally creative!
Cute!!! (The layout and the baby!!!)
Darling layout!!! Love the button flowers, so clever. :) I'm finally back online after moving so I'm making the rounds. :)
LOVE it. I really need to do more of this Digital scrapbooking stuff!! My sis did mine for me on my blog, it is a lot harder then I thought. Anyways, Alexandra is darling.
Post a Comment