So the reason I went to Utah was to attend my 10 year High School Reunion. One of the best parts was that Tim showed up and surprised me!! He decided to come out at the last minute and didn't tell me. It was a great surprise. He left California at 8 p.m. Friday night. He drove to Winnemucca and slept in the car for 4 hours and then drove the rest of the way to Utah. The timing was perfect because he made it to the family picnic about 5 minutes after I arrived with the kids. (Because we both got lost trying to find the park.) The park was fun. There was a ton of little kids running around. It was weird/neat to see the "cool guys" from high school pushing their kids in the swings. It was a little windy so the boys couldn't play whiffle ball, so they were a little upset about that. Then they went to go jump in the bounce house. But it was time for the bounce house to come down -- Caden lost it. He wouldn't stop crying. So we knew it was time to leave the park.
Later that night we had an adult dinner at Buca di Beppo. It was a blast. So many people showed up. I didn't even get to talk to everyone that I wanted to (or I didn't even know that they were there!). Here are some pictures from Emilee's blog from the reunion. (I can't download my pictures from my camera yet, because of the ink being out. Stupid, huh? Hopefully next week.) It was great seeing our "old friends," some that I have know from Jr. High and elementary.
Emilee, Alisha, & Me






No comments:
Post a Comment