Wow! Alexandra turned 6 months last Wednesday. Along with that accomplishment, her first tooth popped through that day. Then today, I checked and her second bottom tooth has made it's way through. I have to say she is a lot happier now that both of her teeth are out. I've tried to take pictures of her teeth but she won't let me! She is growing up so fast. She can get anywhere by rolling around. She has the sweetest smile, which she shares frequently. She enjoys playing playstation like her brothers .. oh wait .. she enjoys chewing on the playstation controllers. We are so lucky to have her in our family!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I hope alexandra doesn't get sick from chewing on the controls after Miles and Caden have touched that thing a million times. Just kidding!! I loved when Mayley was 6 months old. It's a fun age!! She's such a cute niece. We love her!
Post a Comment