Thursday, September 6, 2007

YAY for school!!

Miles started 2nd grade on August 27th. That day couldn't have come have come any sooner for me. We all went to see him off. I think he was just as excited to go as I was for him to be gone. (Is that mean? But it's the truth) The school always has doughnuts and apple juice (and coffee) for the parents after the kids head off to their classrooms . (Just a little celebration.)

Miles has 2 teachers who are team teaching this year. They seem really nice. Where has the time gone? I can't believe that I have a child that is old enough to be in Second grade!! Caden starts preschool on Tuesday. But he is already telling people that he will be in Kindergarten (in one more year.)
Miles was lucky to get into the same class as his best friend, Conner Burr.

1 comment:

angie said...

Hey Brittany. Your kids are so stinkin cute. How old is Alexandra again? Her and Avarie aren't that far apart. It was good to see you at the reunion. :)