I was tagged by April J. So here I go:
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. I graduated from High School.
2. I worked at Intermountain Financial Group/MassMutual as a office assistant.
3. Went off to my first year of college at Ricks (AKA BYU-Idaho now).
4. Said good-bye to some of my high school friends, and met a lot of new and crazy friends.
5. Started on the Newspaper staff at Ricks. (I hated it at first, if I wouldn't have stuck with it though, I wouldn't have met Tim).
5 Things on my to-do list today
1. LAUNDRY!!
2. Make something for dinner
3. Update my blog
4. Help Miles with his homework
5. Go see Becoming Jane with my friends
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Thin Oreo's 100 Calorie packages
2. Nilla Wafers
3. Caramel Popcorn or Kettle corn
4. Nachos
5. Cotton Candy at the A's game
5 Songs I know the lyrics to
1. Wasted - Carrie Underwood
2. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
3. Everyday - Dave Matthews Band
4. Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks
5. She Think's my Tractor's Sexy - Kenny Chesney
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off all my debt.
2. Buy a nice home (and maybe a maid to go with it).
3. Invest it, and start savings for my kids.
4. Travel all over the world.
5. Buy a van (hint, hint TIM)
5 Bad Habits
1. I'm perfect!! (yeah, right)
2. Taking things people say so personally
3. Yelling at my kids/Tim
4. Complaining under my breath
5. Shaking my leg
5 Things I'd never wear again
1. Those stupid/ugly/uncomfortable maternity pants with the huge panel in the front.
2. Black spandex shorts with the hot pink stripes down the sides.
3. Double layered, different colored socks
4. Big bangs.
5. High heels. Hate them. Always feel like I am going to fall and brake my ankle.
5 Favorite toys
1. The computer
2. Photoshop
3. Lego's
4. My little pony
5. My pound puppy
Monday, September 10, 2007
TAGGED
Posted by
brittany doll
at
1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment