Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Where are my packages?

I had a Pampered Chef party last month. The order was placed and 3 large packages were shipped. Yesterday they were supposed to arrive according to the FedEx tracking site. I was looking forward to getting the packages so I checked the status of the tracking on the website and it said "Delivered. Left at front door. 10:18 a.m." So I ran to door and opened it. (This was about 11:00 a.m.) No packages. What the ..... So I started walking around the house. No packages anywhere. Where are they?? So I called my consultant and asked her if she had put in the right address. She checked and it was correct. She also called FedEx for me. They told her the same thing that was on the website. They also were going to try and contact the driver who supposedly delivered the packages and ask where the packages were left. It's been almost 24 hours and I haven't seen the packages or heard from FedEx. HMMM..

1 comment:

The kids mom said...

I had a Pampered Chef party last month too. I got my packages, but they forgot 6 of the spices. So I wonder if something crazy is going on down at the Pampered Chef plant.
I hope you get all of you things.