I took Alexandra on her birthday to get her pictures taken at JcPenney. This time I hardly had to wait and had a good experience. I thought her pictures turned out great and she was in such a good mood. Enjoy!
Monday, March 31, 2008
First birthday pictures
Posted by
brittany doll
at
9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Her dress reminds me of Minnie Mouse-- way cute :)
Cute pictures! I am glad she was in a good mood. I am sure that makes a big difference! We took Ian to Target on Saturday for some pictures and I was worried he might be fussy, but he was really good and we got a few cute pictures of him.
What ADORABLE picture! I can definitely see both you & Tim in her.
She has such a cute smile! Are you being illegal by putting these pics on here?? jk! Don't they send them to you on email or something?? I'm sure she is running around like crazy trying to keep up with Miles and Caden now that she is walking huh!?
How cute! I took my girls to get Easter pictures and Maeli wouldnt crack a smile. She also kept taking her bracelet off and throwing it. I'm glad you had a good experience. That gives me hope for Maeli's one year pics.
Hey did Chuck name her baby Mayley too? Just spelled different?? I just noticed that.
Post a Comment