When I was 4 and 5 years old one of my favorite things to play with was the My Little Ponies. There is even a story of me entering a contest to win a free My Little Pony on TV. My mom helped me enter the contest. On the contest day, I watched the TV intently hoping that my name would be called. They never called my name and afterwards I cried and cried because I didn't win. My mom cried with me. Recently, My Little Ponies have made a comeback into the toy world. Excited that I would be having my first girl last year, my mom made a My Little Pony blanket for Alexandra. She also gave Alexandra her first My Little Pony last week for her birthday. How fun to have something in common with my daughter.
Then the other day there was a commerical on Nickelodeon and I saw this logo:
2008 is the 25 year celebration of My Little Pony. At that moment, I felt old.
How can I be old enough to celebrate a 25 year anniversary of anything?
Sunday, March 16, 2008
My Little Pony
Posted by
brittany doll
at
6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
My niece brought some over the other day. I thought they were passed down from her mom and was surprised to find out that they still sell them at the toy stores. Guess I should get one for Abi.
...do you usually get spam comments on your blog?
Post a Comment