My lack of blogging is very sad. And I really don't have a good reason.
Lazy? Tired? Stressed? Worried? Busy? All of the above?
I enjoy reading others blogs then writing on my own.
So I will try a re-cap what we have been up to month-by-month.
Miles turned 10!! I can't believe that he is now in double digits!He is a hard one to get a smile out of. Unless you give him a Yankees shirt!
Tim went to a lot of Warriors games and Ward Conferences. It seemed like he wasn't home much.
Miles and I went to the San Francisco de Asis Mission one afternoon so he could work on his 4th grade Mission Project. I didn't grow up in California so I'd never been to a mission and don't know a lot about them.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
January 2010
Posted by
brittany doll
at
5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You realize that if Miles is 10 you're really old, right?
Yes Jana!! I am slowly getting to that post. (or I was really young when I had him!)
Post a Comment