Starting with Miles' birthday we go into Birthday mode for 6 1/2 weeks. We celebrate all of our birthday's (except Avery's) within those 6 1/2 weeks.
Caden is next! He turned 7 this year. For me Caden has always been a "big kid." He plays with the older boys and acts older than he really is. He is such a naturally athletic little dude. And he is pretty funny. And he is a good helper with his little sisters. For his birthday we went to dinner at Panda Express. Then I took him to ToysRUs and bought him a DS lite. (He used his birthday money he had gotten to pay for part of it.)I put together a small birthday party for Caden with his 2 best buddies: Ryan and Logan. We went and got pizza at Mountain Mike's then 2 games of bowling at Clayton Valley Bowl and then went to Baskin Robbins for some ice cream. Easy and they had a lot of fun!
**********
Tim, Miles and Zani went to Utah to go to Zoe's baby blessing. (They were gone for Caden's birthday celebrations.)
While they were in Utah, my mom and my sister took Zani, Mayley and Hunter to ride some horses. I guess Alexandra LOVED it and wasn't afraid at all.
**********
Miles had his Science Fair in February. The Monday before it was due I decided to get my act together and help Miles start/finish it. He was out of school that day for President's day. So we were working on this:I thought Alexandra was sleeping. Instead she was working on her own little project and did this:
Did I mention that she loves to color? That is blue marker all over her walls and the blinds. Gotta love her though!
**********
Tim and I went to see Wicked on the 24th. We went to Buca di Beppo for dinner and then to the show. I really enjoyed it. (We didn't take any pictures.) I was able to find a coupon code and got $30 off each ticket. It was the perfect girl date.
**********
Speaking of coupons. I am a little obsessed. Or I call it my new hobby. We now get 3 Sunday papers. My favorite store to shop at is Walgreens. I have a coupon binder. For my birthday I all I wanted was a new computer printer so I could print more coupons! Who can pass up a few of these deals:
Oh yeah - the boys started practicing for baseball. They are in 2 different leagues this year which is even more fundraising/snack shack duties/umpiring ect...!! Fun for us.




1 comment:
there are things you are soooooo good at! I'm actually jealous that you are good at the whole couponing thing. I wish you could teach me. I'm glad you got a printer! I want a new one too!!
Post a Comment