Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chocolate Monsters

Last Sunday, Tim's parents brought chocolate cupcakes over for dessert. Avery LOVED the chocolate frosting. We decided it was good practice for her first birthday party coming up in 3 short months.

This is what she looked like right before Tim gave her a bath:
Later that night Alexandra started eating the cupcakes and this is her mess. She has got great facial "hair" growing.

9 comments:

Char said...

Oh my goodness. What a fun mess!

Kati said...

Yikes. . . so glad that's your mess not mine! She is so beautiful! Those eyes!

Adams said...

Oh my goodness does those pictures bring out Avery's eyes even more than they usually are!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

HAHA!! I love it! I cant wait for parker to get to that phase! So cute!

Steve said...

Ok, I can't stop laughing. You captured an awesome moment.

Jessica said...

Steve started me laughing last night and I really haven't stopped since. She is so adorable! Even covered in chocolate. I'm going to kidnap her from you this weekend when we see you. :D

Brianne said...

Holy dang what kind of cupcakes were those?!?! one with tons of icing i am assuming!! zannie looks like she has devil horns. LOL! Those are awesome pics!

Michelle said...

wow, that is a lot of chocolate!

Jen said...

How much frosting did those cupcakes have? Cute, cute pictures!