Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just Because ...

She is so darn cute. Avery just turned 10 months. She has finally started to grow up! (which also makes me a little sad since she is our last). She can now sit up on her own. She LOVES table food. Rice, beans, mac & cheese are some of her favorites. She is figuring out how to crawl. She is up on her hands and knees and rocks but hasn't figured out how to move her hands forward yet. I'm sure she will figure it out very soon. I could not decide which pictures were my favorites, so here are a bunch of our quickly growing baby girl.

4 comments:

redmono57 said...

I can see why you couldn't decide which pictures to post on here. She is a beautiful baby, wish we could keep her just as she is right now!!
Love you,
mom
Her eyes are just like your's were when you were a baby.

Char said...

She's darling! I'm having a hard time believing she is already 10 months old.

Adams said...

She is "so darn cute!"

Linda Doll said...

Wow oh wow, who can resist those eyes?? Brittany, you took some beautiful pics! Give her some extra hugs and kisses from her Grandma and Grandpa in Chicago!