I am always getting comments (from complete strangers) on how beautiful Avery's blue eyes are. They are pretty amazing.




Friday, May 29, 2009
Big Blue Eyes
Posted by
brittany doll
at
6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am always getting comments (from complete strangers) on how beautiful Avery's blue eyes are. They are pretty amazing.




Posted by
brittany doll
at
6:03 PM
Powered by Blogger. DownRight Blogger Theme v3.0 created by (© 2007) Thur Broeders
3 comments:
Those ARE some pretty amazing blue eyes!!
Funny, I was thinking that very thing tonight when I was holding her that she has, hands down, the most beautiful blue eyes I have EVER seen. She and Alexandra are going to be BOY MAGNETS!
With good reason! I'm excited to see her (and you, and Tim, Miles, Caden, and Alexandra) in just a couple days! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment