Tim bought me a Canon Digital Rebel XTI Camera this week for Mothers day. (Thanks Jessica!) It have wanted one for years but they are quite expensive. (And I am a cheapskate.) It came in the mail on Thursday and I was ready to play with it. We went to the park and the boy's baseball games that night and tried it out. I have a lot to learn but I love it.











Friday, May 8, 2009
New Toy
Posted by
brittany doll
at
5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Ooohhh...I am SO JEALOUS!! Lucky bum :)
I love zannies hair!! Thats so awesome that you got a new camera! I love the pics!
You are already shooting like a pro!! Great shots.
Looks awesome! Way better than when I first got it, lol.
I have wanted a rebel for awhile now. Lucky Girl! Too bad Tim never asked me out.
Post a Comment