Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pregnancy Buddies

Many of you know that Me, Hayley and April J. have all been pregnant at the same time TWICE! (Were we crazy, probably yes!) Alexandra, Tyler and Lauren were all born within 2 months of each other. When I found out I was pregnant with Avery, I remember Hayley telling me "I could never do that myself." Then about a month later she found out she was pregnant! Then April got pregnant again. I wanted to get a picture of the 3 of us pregnant again, but it didn't happen this time. We did see each other that morning that Avery was born and I did have my camera but didn't do it. Oh well. Anyway, Avery was born in August, Andrew was born in November and Jackson was born in January. This time is we spread our 3 kids out over 4 months. It is fun being pregnant with friends because you can complain and compare together. Pictures of the Dads and the latest 3 babies.

Jeremy & Jackson, Tim & Avery, Matt & Andrew

No comments: