Last night Miles' celebrated his 9th birthday with a party with his 3 best friends. Joey, Conner and Lincoln came over to our house for pizza before heading to the Golden State Warriors basketball game! Tim took all 4 boys by himself. The game went into triple overtime and they didn't get home until midnight; but they all had a great time at the game.
Just being 9 year old boys~
Measuring up to Yao Ming~
Measuring up to Monta Ellis~
Lincoln, Miles, Joey & Conner~
Cheering at the game!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
"A Great Time Out"
Posted by
brittany doll
at
11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
When did he grow up? I can't believe how old he looks!
I agree with Kati . . . have I been at the MTC too long? Miles looks nearly ready for Jr. High! Sounds like he had the perfect boy party
Conner had a great time. Thanks for inviting him!
thats a cool birthday present for him. I noticed on the calendar today that it will be his bday soon. holy crap....where did 9 years go?!? thats crazy. hope he is not driving you crazy!! love ya
WOW! What a night! Sure sounds like a little boys dream birthday. I'm sure they had a blast! I cant believe he is 9! Time flies!
Post a Comment