Monday, January 26, 2009

Disneyland 2009: Day 4

We spent the rainy morning at California Adventure. We really wanted to see the High School Musical 3 show, but it was canceled because of the rain. Bummer!

The new 4-D Toy Story ride is so much fun! Worth the 30 minute wait. (The longest we waited for any ride the whole time we were there.)


We had spent 4 days at Disneyland and hadn't taken many family pictures in front of all the "touristy" spots. So we did that before we headed back to the car, changed our clothes and drove back home.
How can you not think this little girl is just adorable?!?

Caden is pretty cute too!
It is fitting that Caden is holding a churro in this picture. The boys ate churros everyday!!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

You guys make me jealous!! I can't wait for our trip this June, only thing is, I'll be pregnant and have to avoid the adult rides. Bummer! BTW I'm feeling great, thanks for asking!