Avery is 5 months today!! Holy cow, my baby is growing up too quickly on me. I haven't even had the time to post her 4 month stats from her Dr. check-up. So I am going to do it now. She weighed in at 10 lbs. 7.6 oz. (3%). She was 23 1/4" long and her head was 15 1/2". She was/is still pretty small. But she is very strong. I love it when she smiles and just lets me cuddle with her. I also love her cooing and when she kicks her legs when she is happy.
This is a picture of Avery on Christmas Day (She is a few days shy of 4 months.) . I stole it from Steve & Jessica's blog. I Love it!!These 2 pictures are at Disneyland last week. Love this little one!!

Thursday, January 29, 2009
Baby Avery is growing up too quickly
Posted by
brittany doll
at
3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
She is such a pretty little girl!
Post a Comment