Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sisters!

I hope Alexandra and Avery will enjoy being sisters and friends. Just as much as my sister and I did!Alexandra is getting used to Avery being around. She doesn't like when I am feeding Avery and she wants to be held. She does like it when Avery is in the baby swing. She will go up to the swing, hold it back for a second and then push it forward (just like you were at the park) and say WHHEEE!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute sisters! Although my sister and I fought a lot when we were growing up, we were still friends. I'm sure your girls will be friends too.

I'm glad you had fun at the baseball game. It is so nice to get out of the house!

Brianne said...

I wanted to come out for the baby blessing but mom said that it wasn't a good idea. I haven't been out to see you guys for a long time and I wanted to get away. dang it. I'm glad that you had your girls close together. zannie will get used to her and love to play with her more and more. Hunter and Mayley love playing together even though mayley loves to wrestle him lots. love ya britt!