This weekend my parents came out for Avery's blessing. Friday afternoon we drove up to the Oakland Temple, because my dad had never been there. There was a special exhibit in the visitors center. You can see some of the sculptures on this website. http://www.ajsculptures.com/#
The sculptures of Christ were amazing and moving. They wouldn't allow us to take pictures of them.
Here is a great picture of Caden & Alexandra on the temple grounds.
I took some pictures of Grandma & Grandpa Redding with their grandkids.

Monday, September 29, 2008
Oakland Temple
Posted by
brittany doll
at
2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I hasn't registered yet that you have 4 kids already. They are so cute! I love the Oakland temple!! It's so pretty. I'm glad you got to take dad there too.
What a beautiful temple. I love the picture of Caden and Alexandra. How sweet are they!?!
Post a Comment