Monday, September 29, 2008

Avery Gale's Blessing Day






Our little Avery Gale was blessed yesterday at Church. She was blessed by her Dad and those who helped were Grandpa Redding, Grandpa Doll, Bishop Score, Jeremy Jacobs, Chris Rossi, Matt Cook, Jim Hopkins & Jeff McKissick. (Thanks Guys!) Right before she was blessed I had to change her poopy diaper and feed her in the mother's lounge. I was afraid that I would miss the announcement that she was being blessed, and not be in the room. I just made by about 3 minutes. I was a little worried that she would be our only baby who would scream through her blessing, but she didn't!! The dress that she wore is the dress that I wore when I was blessed.
We had a delicious BBQ lunch at our house after church, which included Tri-Tip, Chicken, Fruit Salad, Macaroni Salad, Garlic Potatoes, Costco Rolls (I think I have eaten 10 rolls already .. they are addicting), Cookies, Pie & Ice Cream. I felt like it was a Thanksgiving get together with all the food and family at our house.
It was a great day.

2 comments:

Linda Doll said...

It was a wonderful day. Avery is a beautiful baby and received a beautiful blessing. The food was great and it was nice to gather together as family and in-laws. Thanks Tim and Britt for making us proud!

Janthony said...

I'm glad she only screamed in the pictures and not the blessing :)

She's getting cuter and less like an alien with each batch of pictures. Love you guys!