Avery is now 3 weeks old. She wakes up twice a night to eat. Sometimes it is all a blur and is 3 times. Oh wait ... I can't remember. Anyway, I think we are all adjusting to Avery being in our home. But we ALL love her. She is more alert every day. I think she will end up having blue eyes and keep her dark hair. She will look like Caden's little sister.
I love her little tongue when she sticks it out. It's just adorable.
Friday night, Tim had a buddy give us 2 tickets to the A's game. Tim and I went and we brought Avery along on our date. She was really good. The first 7 innings she slept in the baby carrier against my chest:
Tim & I at the game. (Do you notice the hair on Tim's head?? He lost a bet and has to grow it out.)
Then Avery stayed awake for 1 inning.
Then she was ready for another nap.
Friday night was also a fireworks game. If you live in the Bay Area you know that the A's put on one of the best firework shows in the area. Also one cool thing about the firework games is that you can go sit on the baseball field and watch the fireworks above the stadium. (One of the only MLB teams that allow their fans to do that.) Anyway, we didn't go sit on the field this time but we stayed and watched the fireworks and Avery slept through them. It felt good to get out of the house, enjoy some baseball and a pulled pork sandwich!

Saturday, September 20, 2008
Avery 3 weeks old & an A's game
Posted by
brittany doll
at
10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Avery is so adorable. She sounds like a great little baby too. I'm jealous!
Hey, Tim....um....you got something on your face.....
He-He, you know I love you!!!!
Post a Comment