After putting offers on 4 different houses ... one has finally been accepted! Yay! We started looking in February and finally have a winner. It has 4 beds and 2 baths, new carpet, paint and new appliances. It is in a good, established neighborhood and we will still be in our same ward (one of the requirements). The boys will still get to go to school with their friends too. This will be the 6th different place Tim & I have lived just in Concord. If everything goes well, we will be in our new home in about a month.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
We're moving ...
Posted by
brittany doll
at
3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Yay! Where is this? Dana Estates? Or more of the Concord 3rd area?
Congrats! I'm excited for you guys!!!
Woohoo!! Congrats on your first official house.
Yeah! The answer to your prayers...Congratulations! We are happy for you and would love to visit the new home.....house warming party?!?
Congratulations! Can't wait to see the new place!
I've got house envy! I told Todd that the best gift he could give me for our anniversary would be a home of our own. He's out looking right now. With all of your moves, you must be a pro!
Yay! Congrats! That's so awesome. :)
Congrats!! That is so great!!
That is so exciting! Good luck with the move.
Post a Comment