Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Brithday Girl Friends!

It's fun to have friends who are close to the same age when you are little. This morning we had a little get together and Janelle brought cupcakes to share with everyone because Zoe's 1st birthday was yesterday. I thought it would be fun to take a few shots of the little girls eating cupcakes together.
It was fitting that Alexandra was wearing a shirt that said
"Little Miss Cupcake" on it.
(L to R:) Alexandra, born March 12; Sophie, born April 12; Zoe, born April 30; Lauren, born May 17. Sophie and Zoe were totally into eating the cupcake. Alexandra and Lauren weren't too sure.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I know, I am biased, but I LOVE these pictures, our daughters are freaking adorable, and I think I have figured out why my daughter and Zoe weigh more than Lauren and Alexandra... who isn't interested in cupcakes?!?!

Janelle said...

I'm so glad you remembered your camera. I found it interesting how the girls sat in order of oldest to youngest without even thinking! Thanks for sharing, they are adorable!!!

Emilee said...

Cute pictures! I think it's never too early to have girlfriends.