Caden graduated from Preschool today. His class had a little ceremony and then celebrated with a potluck lunch and going to Pixieland. He was so excited about going on the rides. The morning turned out good. I took Sophie and Alexandra with me. We all rode the train together.
As you can tell - he could care less about his teacher's little graduation talk.
Caden with Ms. Melissa and Ms. Gina. They are the best teachers. (Miles also had them).
Caden rode the roller coaster at least 10 times.
Having a good time!Preschool is over and Caden is MORE THAN READY to start Kindergarten. I heard that in Arizona they started all-day Kindergarten. I would like to sign up for that. He loves to learn and can't wait to start school at "Monte Gardens Kindergarten" as he calls it.




1 comment:
Caden look so mature in the first picture! Aiden graduates preschool today. I'm kind of nervous but I'll be there, camera in hand. I hope everything goes well!
Post a Comment