Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just blame it on the pregnancy

Everyone keeps asking me how I am feeling through this pregnancy. Physically, I am fine most of the time. I never had morning sickness. My lower back hurts most of the time, but nothing I can't deal with. However ... emotionally I am a wreck. I cry at least once a week. Sometimes more. And over little things too.
Example #1: Saturday I was at the baseball fields and I started to cry. Tim asked what was wrong. I said I was stressed out about some things going on in Relief Society. But why at the fields?
Example #2: Yesterday it was time to pick up Caden from preschool and I couldn't find my keys anywhere. I called Tim and he hadn't seen my keys. I couldn't find the phone number to call the teacher. I then called Tim's mom and luckily she was already in the car so she saved me and went and got Caden for me. By now I was 15 minutes late picking Caden up. I was so upset I just started crying in the front room. Everything was going to be fine the whole time, but I lost it for about 20 minutes.
There is also a sweet sister in our ward. She is 90 years old and she doesn't have much time left here on earth. (They are saying about 48 hours.) She has always had a special place in our hearts. I have to say that this woman is a firecracker. When I get old I want to be just like her! She has kept working at Tim's office until about 3 weeks ago. Tim's mom went to visit her yesterday. All this lady could talk about was how much she enjoyed Tim. And to top it off, this dear lady made us a baby blanket for baby #4 along with a card. Tim's mom gave me the blanket when she dropped off Caden yesterday. The tears starting to well up again.
So if you see me crying it may not be over anything at all. Just blame it on the pregnancy. (I'm sure Tim will be glad when it's over.)

4 comments:

Kati said...

For me it's the post baby delivery when I an emotional mess. Just ask my mom what happened in the "10 items or less line" at the grocery store right after I had Spencer.

Mel said...

Bless your soul. It is a VERY good reason to be crying. You're only human

Jessica said...

Awe Brit don't feel bad. I never was a cry-er before I had Aiden. I was solid as a rock. Now I cry all the time for no reason at all sometimes, lol. Or I cry just thinking about things. Or watching movies. Steve probably thinks I'm a weirdo or something but I'm glad he puts up with me.

Adams said...

It is times like these that I know our husbands must be truly in love with us....to stick around when we are insane!