This little girl will be 3 at the end of this month. She is our biggest sweetheart; coming up and giving Tim and I hugs & kisses without being asked. It melts your heart.
She is also very shy and does not like any attention pointed to her.
Here is an example:
Last week we went to Utah to visit with family for the week. We went to Liberty Park with Grandma Redding and our cousins on Wednesday. We were riding the rides (which have been there since I was a young girl). Avery got her turn on the little cars. She was happy at first and enjoying herself.
Then we all started waving and cheering for Avery as her little car passed us.
Then her expression turned to this:
She was so embarrassed! Her expression turned from smiles to a frown and wouldn't look and anybody, just the ground. Poor little girl. Saddest face ever!
And then she has a big sister who LOVES the attention:
We have two little girls who are opposite in every way!
But we love them both the same.




4 comments:
She is so sweet! That last picture is ADORABLE!! Glad you had a good time in Utah.
She is such a cutie!
I can't wait until Avery actually likes me! She has been the hardest niece/nephew to win over!!
So sweet! I love that last picture of your girls together.
Post a Comment