Sunday, September 4, 2011

Avery's funny ...

The other night I finally cleaned out Alexandra's room. It was overflowing with toys - and after watching a few episodes of Hoarders - it was time to clean up. I did it while Zani was taking a nap so there was no protest of toys that should be gotten rid of. I threw away one bag of toys/junk and have another 3 bags to donate. 

While I was clearing out Avery and I found this baby doll that 
was purchased by my mom at Wal-mart for $3:

This is the following conversation I had with Avery after she picked up the doll and took off it's hat:

Avery: "It's Tim."

Me: "What did you say?"

Avery: "It's Tim baby."

Me: Started laughing because I figured out why she called the baby "Tim."


A perfect resemblance of her daddy's bald head! 
Tim still doesn't believe me that she said it - but it was quite hilarious.

3 comments:

Suzi said...

What a crack up! That's just too funny!

Brianne said...

I was laughing out loud!! Averys awesome!!

Char said...

Thats hilarious! Some things you just can't make up. Too funny.