Miles had the opportunity to go to a week long education camp with his 5th grade class.
They went to Camp Loma Mar; May 16-20.

Playing Ga-Ga ball.

He bunked with his buddy Brock.
They got fed well and did some school work.
He dressed up crazy for the "Barnyard Boogie" on Wednesday night.

I think Miles enjoyed the dancing.
His 5th grade class.
At the tide pools.
He said he had a lot of fun.
He told us that he didn't even miss us because he was having too much fun all week.
I'm glad he got to go. It was a great week.
They went to Camp Loma Mar; May 16-20.

Playing Ga-Ga ball.
He bunked with his buddy Brock.
They got fed well and did some school work.
He dressed up crazy for the "Barnyard Boogie" on Wednesday night.
I think Miles enjoyed the dancing.
His 5th grade class.
At the tide pools.
He said he had a lot of fun.He told us that he didn't even miss us because he was having too much fun all week.
I'm glad he got to go. It was a great week.




3 comments:
He's not old enough to go to 5th grade camp!!!! Who went with him to take all the pictures?
One of the 5th grade teachers, Ms. Gerdts took all the pictures and uploaded them to Shutterfly.
Thats so awesome!! I have never heard of a class that went to a camp together. I'm glad he had fun! So whats the purpose of the camp?!?! It looks fun! That would've been fun to do when we were little :)
Post a Comment