We (mostly me) finished painting the dining room Friday night/early Saturday morning. (I went to bed at 4 am). It looks so nice. We could actually have guests over again! We need to put the trim around the bottom and one day scrape the ceiling. But at least there is no more ugly hole/drywall.The boys want us to paint their room next. Their color choice: Orange and Black. We'll see...
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Dining Room is Finished!
Posted by
brittany doll
at
7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love it! The color is a great choice (kid finger-print friendly!) Great job Britt --- I know who did the work :-)
Love it!
And I especially love a few posts down about the "cups." LOVE IT!
I love the color. Great job Britt!
Whoa you're good at painting! I think the color looks awesome! Good job britt!
It looks great Britt! And the girls eating of cups was just classic! I laughed out loud!
Post a Comment