Alexandra started preschool last Tuesday (Feb. 22)! We have been talking about it forever and she could hardly wait to start. She got to go for 2 days in December for a special Christmas activity-- and that was just a big tease. She couldn't wait to go back. She goes to the Clayton Valley HS (that is where Caden plays football and she will tell you that) preschool program where the Child Education students are her teachers. She goes 4 days a week for 2 hours each time. (I have been getting a lot of errands done while she is at school. It is fabulous.) She has lots of art projects that she has completed and she has learned how to trace her hand onto paper with a crayon. Her teachers love her curly hair and her charisma.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Alexandra starts preschool {finally}!
She was so excited to go, I couldn't get her to hold still for a picture.
Posted by
brittany doll
at
5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How funny! I taught in that preschool for 3 years while I went to HS at CV...fun times!
Post a Comment