I have a bunch of posts that I have started but never finished. So I am going to try and update -- because the girls are napping and the boys are actually playing nicely and not beating each other up. Another reason is the house is somewhat picked up and cleaned. It hasn't been like that for a while -- maybe month(s)??
Alexandra celebrated her 4th birthday in March. She is very into birthdays and loves singing and dancing. She got a Build-A-Bear Cheerleader from Grandma and Grandpa Doll. (While we were visiting them in Chicago, Grandma Doll took Alexandra into a Build-A-Bear store to entertain her while the rest of us were eating lunch -- Big Mistake. Alexandra didn't want to look, she wanted to BUY a bear. So Alexandra got her bear in the mail from Grandma a few weeks later.)
She also got a "Tangled" dress (she calls everything related to the movie "Tangled" and not Rapunzel. She is carrying around the purple roses that Tim got me for my birthday 3 days earlier.)
I also decorated her birthday cake.
I think she liked her purple cake and blowing out the candles.

Talking to Grandma Redding on the phone and telling her that she is "4."
Alexandra is very talkative and friendly. She loves to talk to talk to anyone who will listen to her.
Happy 4th Birthday to our Zani!!
Alexandra celebrated her 4th birthday in March. She is very into birthdays and loves singing and dancing. She got a Build-A-Bear Cheerleader from Grandma and Grandpa Doll. (While we were visiting them in Chicago, Grandma Doll took Alexandra into a Build-A-Bear store to entertain her while the rest of us were eating lunch -- Big Mistake. Alexandra didn't want to look, she wanted to BUY a bear. So Alexandra got her bear in the mail from Grandma a few weeks later.)
Happy 4th Birthday to our Zani!!




No comments:
Post a Comment