Tim Miles and Caden flew out to Chicago on June 14th.
They went to visit Grandma & Grandpa Doll (aka President and Sister Doll.)
They got to do some sightseeing. Legoland.

They played wiffle ball against a few missionaries in the church parking lot.
I'm sure Miles was trying hard to strike out grandma.

Soldier Field where Da Bears play.
Huge McDonald's.
Chicago Temple.
They went to Medieval Times for dinner and a show.
They also went and saw The Karate Kid and Toy Story 3 and has some deep dish pizza.
They went to Wrigley Field to a Cubs vs. A's game.
The boys got new hats (and tired to keep the bills nice and straight,)

Then they said good-bye to Grandma and Grandpa after 5 days and rode
Amtrak Saturday morning from Chicago to St. Louis.
They went to a game at Busch Stadium Saturday night. Cardinals vs. A's.

Rain delay before the game started.


View from their hotel:

It was really hot and humid in St. Louis so they swam most of the time they were there.
They did visit the arch.
Inside the little tram that takes you to the top of the arch.
Caden at the top of the arch.
They had a good time.
But after being away from home for 9 days I think they were ready to come home.
I think the plan for the next "boys trip/baseball stadium experience" is to go to Minnesota. (as long as J.Paul and Tara are still living there!)
They went to visit Grandma & Grandpa Doll (aka President and Sister Doll.)
They got to do some sightseeing. Legoland.
I'm sure Miles was trying hard to strike out grandma.
They also went and saw The Karate Kid and Toy Story 3 and has some deep dish pizza.
The boys got new hats (and tired to keep the bills nice and straight,)
Amtrak Saturday morning from Chicago to St. Louis.
But after being away from home for 9 days I think they were ready to come home.
I think the plan for the next "boys trip/baseball stadium experience" is to go to Minnesota. (as long as J.Paul and Tara are still living there!)




1 comment:
Now why didn't they take that Amtrak just a state over to see me?! :)
Post a Comment