Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

We survived Halloween this year. The girls and I were in Disneyland the first part of the week and then we got sick. Friday night, Caden went with the Rossi's to our ward Halloween party while Alexandra, Miles and I stayed home. (Shouldn't it be illegal to be sick on the holidays??) Tim and Avery went to the Warriors game. Miles carved his own pumpkin and I roasted the pumpkin seeds. We had nachos and french bread pizza for dinner.

Miles "Fear the Beard" Brian Wilson. (Everybody loved his beard!)
Caden the football player. (Wearing his Clayton Valley Falcons uniform.)
Alexandra is Princess Aurora aka Sleeping Beauty (her favorite princess).
Avery is Snow White.
Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't get over how different Alexandra and Avery look....they don't even look related! And I love how your girls are dressed up all girly and the boys are as manly as can be! Love it!
I feel for you on the sick thing. Last year my boys were sick with the bird flu! Luckily Levi got better just in time but was still coughing a lot but poor Brigham's asthma with the added flu made Halloween not so fun for him.

Unknown said...

ooops...that was from me....Alisa

Brianne said...

cute pics britt! I'm sorry that you guys were sick. I hope Zani is feeling better now. Hey we thought that was cool that Avery was Snow White cause thats what Mayley was too. did avery like the warriors game?!