Saturday, October 10, 2009

Welcome Fall

I have really been happy that fall is here. A little bit cooler during the day. I've been reading. Drinking hot chocolate and toast (a little guilty pleasure). I made strawberry freezer jam for the first time ever.

And then today I made these:

And, yes, they tasted delicious too. I decided to put a sturdy fork in them instead of a wimpy popsicle stick. I worked great for eating and it didn't fall off! Tim and I were talking and we have decided that Fall is our favorite season.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

Those look way yummy britt!! Did miles and caden like eating them too!?!? I love all of your funny posts latley! Did you get rained on when you went camping!?

That's good miles got over his fear to walk across the golden gate bridge.

Love ya britt!

Liz said...

They look delicious! I love fall too! It will be nice to see the leaves changing color too.

Char said...

Those apples look so yummy!

I'm glad Miles got over his "fear" of heights. Kids are so funny and frustrating huh?

You're great to take your kids camping. Ryan has taken the kids the last few years because I refuse to take a baby camping. We did once when Mac was little and it was a nightmare. I'm game for going up for the day but thats it.