We went to Utah to be with family. Tim's parents were leaving for their mission. We were able to go Tuesday morning to the Church office building where they were set apart as full time missionaries by Elder Oaks. What a neat experience it was.
Tim and I snuck a picture with Elder Oaks. (He didn't know we took the picture, it was like meeting a celebrity.) We went to lunch together as a family at the Church cafeteria. Tim loaded up on the low-priced food.
Wednesday we went out to lunch at Winger's with Aunt Suzi and President and Sister Doll, right before they entered the MTC for their Mission Presidents seminar.
Saying goodbye. One last picture with Grandma and Grandpa.
Grandpa and Grandpa Doll with our kids. When they return from their mission; Miles will be 12, Caden 9, Alexandra 5 and Avery (almost) 4. That's weird to think about.
President and Sister Doll, aka Grandma and Grandpa.
***********
My brother,Parker, took Caden, Alexandra and I fishing Thursday night. We went to a pond hidden behind Lone Peak High School. We didn't catch anything but had fun still.


Thursday morning we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open house with some of my family. Alexandra had a hard time and I didn't get to enjoy the temple like I would have liked. But it is beautiful.

Tim and Miles flew home Wednesday night. Me and the rest of the kids stayed until Sunday night. We were planning on going to a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. I was hurrying down the stairs Saturday morning to get ready for the reunion. I turned my ankle and heard a "pop". Instead of going to the reunion. My dad ended up taking me to the Urgent Care in Utah, where I had X-rays on my right ankle and it was sprained. I spent the rest of the day lying my parents couch and trying to take care of the girls, with my dads help. I told my dad he should be thankful that I got him of going to the reunion, his was response was "Yes, but that means I also don't get to go golfing." The next day we flew back to Cali, my foot wrapped up and hobbling through the airplane. I did get a wheelchair through security and to our car. This is a picture of my ankle 6 days after the incident. It still is a little sore, but I was able to walk on it fairly quickly.

Tim and I snuck a picture with Elder Oaks. (He didn't know we took the picture, it was like meeting a celebrity.) We went to lunch together as a family at the Church cafeteria. Tim loaded up on the low-priced food.
Wednesday we went out to lunch at Winger's with Aunt Suzi and President and Sister Doll, right before they entered the MTC for their Mission Presidents seminar.
Saying goodbye. One last picture with Grandma and Grandpa.
Grandpa and Grandpa Doll with our kids. When they return from their mission; Miles will be 12, Caden 9, Alexandra 5 and Avery (almost) 4. That's weird to think about.
President and Sister Doll, aka Grandma and Grandpa.
***********My brother,Parker, took Caden, Alexandra and I fishing Thursday night. We went to a pond hidden behind Lone Peak High School. We didn't catch anything but had fun still.


Thursday morning we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open house with some of my family. Alexandra had a hard time and I didn't get to enjoy the temple like I would have liked. But it is beautiful.
Tim and Miles flew home Wednesday night. Me and the rest of the kids stayed until Sunday night. We were planning on going to a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. I was hurrying down the stairs Saturday morning to get ready for the reunion. I turned my ankle and heard a "pop". Instead of going to the reunion. My dad ended up taking me to the Urgent Care in Utah, where I had X-rays on my right ankle and it was sprained. I spent the rest of the day lying my parents couch and trying to take care of the girls, with my dads help. I told my dad he should be thankful that I got him of going to the reunion, his was response was "Yes, but that means I also don't get to go golfing." The next day we flew back to Cali, my foot wrapped up and hobbling through the airplane. I did get a wheelchair through security and to our car. This is a picture of my ankle 6 days after the incident. It still is a little sore, but I was able to walk on it fairly quickly.




No comments:
Post a Comment