Friday, July 3, 2009

Best seats in the house

Tonight, Alexandra, Avery and I watched the fireworks from the Singing Flag looking out the window sitting on Alexandra's bed. Great view, didn't have to fight crowds and traffic. New tradition? Maybe!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

I'm sure mayley would've love to join you guys last night. She is exactly like me when I was little and hates the loud noises of the fireworks. We had to sit in the car and watch the fireworks!! What is the singing flag?!?!

Linda Doll said...

With kids that age, I believe you did have the "best seats" in the house. I heard Miles was less than impressed with the fireworks at the Giants game last night. Funny how some love fireworks and others don't! We heard them going off somewhere in our neighborhood here, but were too busy unpacking to go investigate. We did make a dent in our 40 boxes however! We missed seeing our cute grandkids on our pew at Church today! And Sunday dinner was WAY too quiet! Love you guys!

Char said...

How nice! With two little ones, thats the way to go.