Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ward "Fall Festival"

We celebrated Fall/Halloween with our ward on Friday night. They had a chili cook-off, corn dogs for the kids. A parade for those who dressed up, Miles won the award for "Most out of this world costume" for dressing up as a Jedi Knight and running around the gym showing off his light saber skills. Then finally the trunk-or-treating. Alexandra enjoyed figuring out that "everyone we know is just giving out candy!" (see Jerry Seinfeld on Halloween post.) It was a pretty low key event but the kids still had fun.

Avery: Looking a little scaredAlexandra & Daddy
Alexandra (Minnie Mouse) and her friend Tyler (who happened to be Mickey!)

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I'm glad the boys were able to hang out and have fun with the girls! I love the picture of Mickey & Minnie :)

Char said...

It sounds like you had such a fun party. We went trunk or treating with our ward. It was a lot of fun. I'm tagging you. Sorry, everyone else has been tagged. Its fun though. You can check out my blog for details.