Today Alexandra and Grandma Doll went on a "date" aka shopping trip to the mall. Their goal was to buy a white long sleeved shirt, white tights and black church shoes to finish up Alexandra's Halloween costume. (She is going to be Minnie Mouse.) When they came home from their date this is what Alexandra looked like:

Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Date with Grandma
Posted by
brittany doll
at
7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
How adorable! She is so cute!!! What a fun grandma.
She is so adorable! Can't wait to dress a little girl!!
Can I have a date with grandma Doll?
Love it, Mom can never go to the mall to get just a turtleneck. Looks like Alexandra had a good time. She's got great hair!
Those are the best dates-- way to start her young :)
your blog looks way cute. i love zannies hair too! did mom tell you mayley is going to be minnie mouse too!? I could've given you the outfit that didn't fit mayley. I had to get 2. dang it. did you get my package i sent ya?
How adorable. Tyler is going to be Mickey Mouse. I love that hair.
Shopping with Grandma Doll is always a good time. I love the hair, I swear she could be my kid!
Oh my! Her hair doesn't look real! That's awesome! There's so much of it!
Post a Comment