Alexandra was struggling a bit with Avery being born. Some days were better than others. Then we started reading this book to Alexandra. It is now one of her favorite books ... and it has helps out tremendously.
A few of the pages say: "The baby is so little. Too little to walk. Too little to talk. Too little to play with toys. Too little to eat pizza or apples or ice cream. Babies like to drink milk They like to sleep. They like to be warm and cozy. Our baby likes to look at me. "Look at me, baby, I'm your big sister." Can I hold our baby? I must ask mommy first! I am gentle with the baby. I sing a little baby song. I'm a big sister - I can make our baby warm and cozy."
This is the result of reading this book (over & over & over ...)
Alexandra is loving having Avery around. She always wants to hold her and give her the binkie. When she is done holding her she says "done" and puts her hands up in the air. Then when you take Avery away she freaks out and wants to hold her more.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
A great book
Posted by
brittany doll
at
2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
So cute! Look are what a good mom you are!
guess what?! We have that book too! We read it a lot to mayley..she calls it the sister book. I talked to mom tonight and she said you put more on your blog. Did mom give you the book too?? It is a good book. I'm glad that zannie is loving avery!! They do look like us!!
What cute sisters! Before you know it, they'll be giggling together. Girls are so much fun!
The brother book is awesome too. Thanks for giving it to us. It is fabulous.
The brother book is great too. Thanks for giving it to us. It is fabulous!
Post a Comment