Monday, June 9, 2008

2nd place is still pretty good

Our baseball season is over.

I don't know how I feel about it. Some days I am glad we get a break, until Fall Ball starts. And then other days I know that the boys look forward to playing so much. And I enjoy watching them play. This year Caden's team took 2nd place overall in the Pee-Wee division. The Championship Game was last Thursday night. We ended up losing 22-15 but it was still fun to cheer our little guys on. Plus, the boys each got a trophy so they didn't care if they did get 1st or 2nd place. (I think Miles was more upset that they lost the game.) Caden has improved so much this year. We are going to move him up to the next division in the Fall and see how he plays. Tim is still going to be his Coach. (Oh yeah, I think another baby is due right as Fall Ball is starting!)

Last game of the season:

Caden getting his 2nd place trophy from Tim:
Great season Pee-Wee Angels:

No comments: