Today I went to our new house for a quick peek. Our Realtor was there with the appraiser. I thought I would take my camera and take some shots. As you can see I took some little "helpers" with me.
Today I went to our new house for a quick peek. Our Realtor was there with the appraiser. I thought I would take my camera and take some shots. As you can see I took some little "helpers" with me.
Posted by
brittany doll
at
12:31 PM
Powered by Blogger. DownRight Blogger Theme v3.0 created by (© 2007) Thur Broeders
7 comments:
Looks like Sophie is right at home. Your house looks great!
It looks no nice and updated! Congrats.
This was a dream come true! It looks awesome! I'm so excited for you!
Looks like a nice place for you guys! Your boys are getting so big and grown up!
It looks so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys.
I'm glad you found a good lookin house!! It looks fun inside! Nice and roomy! YAY! What # of house is this since you've been married? The best part is you have your own bathroom now too! I love it!
I didn't know you were looking for a new place. It looks great. Congratulations!
Post a Comment